If you are interested in volunteering, please click here
- Transportation providers to appointments, support groups, etc.
- Patient calls (10 per month)
- Friendly Visitors- to drop in and bring a needed item, flowers, book or magazine, and brief visit
- Deliver/pick up equipment
- Pals for PALS- run errands, perform household or yard tasks, prepare a meal, form a team to do larger projects like painting, repairs, etc.
- Loan Closet Coordinator
- Support Group Facilitator/Assistant
- Board Member
- Database Entry
- Website/database upkeep
- Poster/Brochure delivery around town
- Attend outreach events (health fairs, civic groups, etc.)
- Deliver brochures/info to Doctors’ offices
Walk Volunteers (day of event)