Services for Families Impacted by ALS
The ALS Association Greater Sacramento Chapter offers comprehensive support and resources for people diagnosed with ALS, their families and caregivers. The goal of the Greater Sacramento Chapter is to empower and care for the ALS community by providing services and assistance that improve quality of life and support people with ALS and their broader network.
One hundred percent of our services are free of charge and funded solely through Chapter fundraising efforts. We provide care services to the following counties:
Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Lassen, Modoc, Mono, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tuolumne, Yolo, and Yuba
Chapter Care Services staff provide a wide range of services and programs including:
- Two Multi-Disciplinary Centers of Excellence
- Support Groups for People with ALS and Their Caregivers
- Care Consultations
- Educational Training Programs and Resources
- Durable Medical Equipment Loan Program
- Augmentative Speech Communication Device Program
- Support for Nationally Directed Research Programs
- Local and Nationally Directed Advocacy Programs
Chapter care services staff is available Monday through Friday to answer any questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information at email@example.com or 916-979-9265.