Durable Medical Equipment Loan Program
In 2011 a Durable Medical Equipment Program was launched to respond to a bureaucratic system that had patients waiting for appointments with physicians, seeking referrals to Occupational Therapists, and waiting for insurance authorizations. Our program was designed to offer free durable medical equipment to meet the needs of patients at every level of progression. As a result, patients now have access to the most pressing of DME needs at any time.
- Permobil Wheelchair (5 years or newer)
- Quantum Wheelchair (5 years of newer)
- 4 wheel walkers
- Transfer boards/discs
- Rolling shower chairs
- Car carriers for wheelchairs
- Manual wheelchairs
- Communication devices
- Patient lifts
- Augmentative Speech Communication Devices
- Select Respiratory Equipment - Please call Nancy Wakefield at 916-979-9265 for more information
you for thinking of us, but we do not take the following items:
- Non 4 wheel walkers
- Power Wheelchairs that don't work or have dead batteries
- Lift chairs
- Ceiling track patient lift systems
- Feeding Tube Supplements
*All equipment accepted must be in good working condition and clean.
Please fill out this form if you have items to donate.