Patient & Family Care Services
The ALS Association Greater Sacramento Chapter offers comprehensive support and resources for persons diagnosed with ALS, their families and caregivers. The goal of the Greater Sacramento Chapter is to empower and care for the ALS community by providing services and assistance to our patients and to support their network with issues relating to ALS.
One hundred percent of our care services are free of charge and funded solely through Chapter fundraising efforts. We provide patient and family care services to the following counties:
Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Lassen, Modoc, Mono, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tuolumne, Yolo, and Yuba
The Care Services staff provides a wide range of services and programs including:
- Two Multi-Disciplinary Centers of Excellence
- Support Groups for Patients and Caregivers
- Care Consultation
- Educational Training Programs and Resources
- Durable Medical Equipment Loan Program
- Augmentative Speech Communication Device Program
- Support for Nationally Directed Research Programs
- Local and Nationally Directed Advocacy Programs
Our care services staff is available Monday through Friday to answer any questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-979-9265.