The ALS Association Greater Sacramento Chapter - Proudly Serving 24 Counties throughout California
Thank You to the Three Million Donors!
Help Save Speech Generating Device Coverage
Please contact your Senators and Representatives before September 5. Read More »
Walk to Defeat ALS® Season Starts
It's time to put on your walking shoes! Get Started »
The ALS Registry
The National ALS Registry may be the single largest ALS research project ever created. Learn More »
You may have heard about the #IceBucketChallenge trend that is 'soaking' the nation through social media. We made a video of our own and now we are challenging you! We ask that if you decide to accept the Challenge that you:
1. Open your video by stating your name and saying that you are accepting the Ice Bucket Challenge issued by The ALS Association Greater Sacramento Chapter.
2. Tell them about ALS: that it is a terminal illness that currently has no treatment or cure.
3. Remind your audience that The ALS Association provides free services to help people living with ALS and supports research to find treatments and a cure.
4. If the people watching are inspired to make a donation to help people with ALS, they can go to www.alssac.org
5. Challenge your friends by calling them out during the video.
6. Post your video to our Facebook pages so we can see it!